no one has managed to convey this aspect of identity confusion as well for me as the post that is linked below.
the image to the right also illustrates the phenomenon well; although it’s title implies that we are aimless, which actually couldn’t be more opposite to the truth, for me.
anyway, once again, I am relieved to recognize myself in another’s writing.
sometimes the best mirrors are in each other.
- Changing Identities part 1 (teachertactics.me)
- Changing Identities part 2 (teachertactics.me)
- What Is Righteouness? A Glance For Today 12/22/11- Identity (arightscepter.com)
- Id. Crisis! Can You Tell Me Who I Am? (bydami.wordpress.com)
- Identity Is What Is In Your Head and Not In Your Blood (diaspora.chinasmack.com)