I live with an emotional disorder that gives me the following characteristics:
- I often don’t know where I stand with people.
- I often can’t tell if I’ve really screwed up, or I just think I have.
- My sense of confidence and status is highly unstable.
- My energy and creativity are highly sporadic.
- I often engage in activities impulsively and compulsively.
- I tend to be a perfectionist, and sometimes overcompensate for this with sloppiness.
- I need extra re-assurance, feedback, honesty and validation.
- What is the difference between obsessive compulsive personality disorder and narcissitic personality disorder (wiki.answers.com)
- Moi? A Perfectionist? Not anymore! (tamaraballydance.wordpress.com)
- Splitting – Unstable Relationships in Borderline Personality Disorder (showard76.wordpress.com)